_product marketing manager
If this is the kind of opportunity that sounds right for you, we want to hear from you!
newrow_ is a leading video streaming platform. With newrow_ embedded on any website, the host of an event can stream live or recorded HD video, or any multimedia content, to thousands of viewers via the newrow_ platform.
Ideal candidates will be able to demonstrate expertise and experience in technology business to business product marketing, storytelling, go-to-market strategy, sales enablement, creative vendor management, and the ability to partner well across other marketing related disciplines.
This senior position is responsible for the planning, development and implementation of a number of the company's product marketing activities on a global basis.
_specific responsibilities include:
- Positioning - Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in the market by vertical.
- Sales Enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process.
- Value Engineering – develop calculators and other value-based selling tools to help demonstrate an ROI or TCO vis-à-vis competitors or the status quo.
- Product launch – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional communication and implementation of the plan.
- Market intelligence – be the expert on our buyers across verticals, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on our competition.
- Content Marketing – help develop strategic content marketing initiatives to assist with demand generation and lead nurturing programs.
_education & experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Master’s degree in marketing or journalism preferred
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in business to business product marketing
- Strong storytelling experience
- Strong business strategy, decision-making, and project-management skills
- Self-starter who can work autonomously and across teams
- Superb oral, written, & presentation skills