If this is the kind of opportunity that sounds right for you, we want to hear from you!
newrow_ is an interactive video collaboration and live streaming platform that is transforming how education, business, entertainment and government engage with large audiences online. Higher education and enterprises use the video classroom solution for online classes and training, while the government and entertainment organizations use its live streaming solution for the production and delivery of large, broadcast-quality online events.
The ideal candidate is an experienced sales expert, who loves building a book of business from the ground-up. You must be entrepreneurial, advocate for your client, and demand the highest quality deliverables for your prospective clients.
Sales executives are expected to be independent, tenacious, and clear communicators who are able to interact with key stakeholders at various levels within a client’s organization. You must have a track record of closing deals, driving top results, and partnering internally with cross-functional teams to ensure that your client’s needs are understood. You must have a proven track record of developing and executing repeatable sales strategies and tactics.
If this is the kind of opportunity you’ve been waiting for we want to hear from you!
_specific responsibilities include:
- Sales Strategy: Identify and develop sales opportunities and long-term strategic relationships with key accounts. Keep apprised of current market changes and competitive trends, to ensure maximum revenue is achieved.
- Client Advocacy: Ensure that our clients continually receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service.
- Communication: Demonstrated experience of being able to conduct online sales presentations and product demonstrations. Strong technical aptitude to help ensure that client needs are accurately communicated internally.
- Relationship Management: Participate in national and regional trade shows and/or conferences in accordance with the account or target market strategy, with the objective of maintaining or improving customer relationships and prospecting for new business.
- Growth Management: Utilize relationships with key decision makers in partners and clients to increase revenue/partnerships.
- Channel Management: Experience in seeking out and closing new channel partners while exceeding sales quotas.
- Travel: Ability to travel to clients and conferences as needed. Approximately 25%-50% of the time.
_education & experience:
- 10+ years of sales experience selling SaaS, enterprise software or video solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with proven track record of meeting and exceeding quotas.
- Highly motivated and collaborative team player with a positive, can-do attitude
- Professional in appearance and conduct.
- Possess strong communication, negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Excellent project management skills